CHILL OUT II 71' Fully Crewed Motor Yacht CONTACT US ABOUT THIS YACHT
CHILL OUT is a stunning Azimut 68 Evolution fly bridge Motor Yacht, with impressive sleek lines and elegant interior. Built in 2009 by the famous Italian Azimut shipyard and extensively refitted in 2019, is in TOP condition and one of the most modern and stylish charter yachts in Greece in this category.
The Azimut 68 Evolution, is one of the most successful yachts ever built. Retains the unique advantages of its predecessor Azimut 68 Plus, to which it ads: Larger aft deck, aft dining table & couch, larger and more modern side windows in Master cabin, larger modern side windows in VIP cabin, more powerful, less smoky and more silent “Common Rail” engines, more modern galley.
In addition to these CHILL OUT has also teak decks all over (aftdeck, fore deck, fly bridge, walk around), more modern interiror due to her mat woods, only cream/beige fabrics & leathers all over her exterior & interior (all upholsteries replaced March 2019) and new wooden floor in salon, enhancing style and luxury.
Attention is paid to every detail on board, with designer's new GUY LAROCHE bed linen & towels, new comfortable mattresses in all cabins, expensive porcelain tableware, quality amenities sets etc.
Her excellent permanent and very experienced CREW of 3 is always ready to cater every guest need and to offer a holiday to remember forever in the amazing Greece.
CHILL OUT is in TOP Condition, refitted extensively in 2019 and perfectly maintained all year round by a very qualified General & Technical Manager, supervising her 24/7 to ensure the highest level of service on board.
- Impressive modern sleek lines
- TOP condition, like new (major refit 2019 – new refit 2020) – new photos will be available soon
- Exceptionally spacious full beam Master Cabin with two large side windows offering stunning views, dinette & large desk
- Exceptionally spacious and luxurious Master bathroom, with large bath tub, two marble sinks & ample storage space
- Spacious Cabins for her size
- 4 spacious en suite bathrooms (1 with two doors, used also as day head)
- Large side windows & hutch in VIP cabin
- Option for 3 Double cabins (Twin convertible to King)
- New comfortable mattresses in all cabins
- Elegant interior and accessories in beige tones. Attention to details (designer’s Guy Laroche linen & towels, expensive tableware etc)
- New wooden floor in salon, cabins and all interior (yr 2020) – New upholsteries in the walls of cabins and corridor (2019).
- Teak deck on aft deck, fly bridge, platform & walk around
- Maintained in Top Condition all year round by a very experienced General Manager who supervises all charters 24/7 to ensure the highest level of service on board
- Charter oriented Owner & fantastic Crew of 3
- Fast yacht
- Variety of Sea Toys: JET SKI (Available from April 2020), SEA BOB*, SEA SCOOTER*, SUP*, Water Skis, Tube, Novurania tender with 40hp outboard etc
*Free, On Request prior to booking
** NOTE! Some of the refit upgrades are NOT included in the above photos. New photos will be available soon
Has life been just a little too much lately and you just need to get away? You might want to take a look at Chill Out II. She is a 71 foot Azimut built motor yacht launched in 2009. She received a refit in 2019 to ensure that her guests are comfortable throughout their journey. Twin 1360 Man engines give her a cruising speed and an impressive top speed of 35. Currently, she is offering guests charters in the alluring waters of Greece or Turkey any time of the year.
As many as eight or nine guests can be accommodated in four cabins. Her full beam master cabin features a walk around queen bed, dinette, window for excellent sea views, and en-suite with bath tub. The V.I.P. cabin also has a queen cabin, large side windows, and en-suite bath. Additionally, there are two guest cabins. One has two twin beds convertible to a double and can sleep three kids or one adult and two kids, along with en-suite facilities. The other guest cabin offers twin beds in an L shape and en-suite that is also used as a day head.
Her main salon features a contoured lounge across from a settee, along with windows for great sea views along the way. Forward of the main salon is a long lounge with set in tables for dining. Out on the aft deck there is al fresco dining with set in table and deck chairs.
Her full beam swim platform and electric gangway offers guests easy water access. For watersports guests can enjoy a 10 foot Novurania inflatable tender with 40hp outboard, water skis, tube, towable sea toys, floating mats, standup paddleboard, fishing gear, snorkeling gear, and rendezvous diving. Please note that some of the toys are on request prior to booking free of charge.
If you would like to explore your options with Chill Out II, or any other yacht you may have seen, please contact one of our knowledgeable yacht charter specialists.