EAGLE OF NORWAY 56' Fully Crewed Catamaran CONTACT US ABOUT THIS YACHT
Ã¯Â¿Â½EAGLE OF NORWAY", 2016 built Lagoon 560 S2, is available for charter in Croatia.
Designed for hospitable cruising, L560 offers luxurious and ample interior and exterior spaces for the guests.
- luxury and freedom combined for up to clients
- 4 states rooms with double beds + 1 cabin with bunk beds
- separate crew quarters on board
- fully equipped galley and as well dining and seating area in the saloon
- the flybridge, the cockpit – “the terrace” and the second cockpit offer alternative outdoor areas for the guests
-air conditioning & generator
- plenty of equipment for outdoor activities
Built in 2016, Eagle of Norway is a Lagoon 56 sailing catamaran. Besides her sails she has been fitted with twin Yanmar 110 hp engines. She has a cruising speed of 7 and tops out at 8 knots.
Five comfortable cabins offer accommodations for ten guests. She features four queen cabins and one cabin with two Pullman berths. Each cabin offers en-suite facilities and hanging locker.
Her main salon offers a large L shaped lounge with set in table. Out in the main cockpit there is ample lounging space along with al fresco dining. Up on the bow there is further lounging.
Steps descend down either side to a swim platform making water access effortless. Water sports offered by Eagle of Norway include a 14 foot tender with 50 hp engine, water skis for adults, water skis for children, wakeboard, kayak, double kayak, fishing gear, snorkeling gear, and rendezvous diving.
Please contact one of our yacht charter professionals for more information on the sailing catamaran Eagle of Norway.